Paris Truck Company has been a leader in longboard trucks since the beginning and the new V3's take performance and quality to a new level! Summer is here and we are all feeling the heat, so Paris made the wettest colors yet!
New Tropical Series comes with three new steamy color-ways to take your board aesthetics to a new level, Tropic Green - the fauna of freeride, Crystal Blue - sublime surf substitute and Purple Tide - twilight’s transition - isn’t it time you took a vacation?
The original 180mm-50 degree geometry that has always produced progressive and stable deep turns continues and the new Paris V3 is everything a longboard truck should be, plus even more
The V3s are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging, giving the Paris V3 a stronger molecular structure far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The 180mm-50 degree reverse kingpin geometry is what people love about Paris, there trucks do it all, freestyle, dancing, carving, cruising, going far, going fast and having a good time
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Lighter, Reinforced baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- 50° baseplate Marker Symbols
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° baseplates
Sold in pairs