Paris Truck Company has been a leader in longboard trucks since the beginning and the new V3's take performance and quality to a new level!
If 180mm is too wide, 150mm is too small and you are looking to do fast turns, then Paris has you covered with the new 165mm-50 degree trucks bringing all of Paris's performance in a narrower width!
The new 165 mm cast truck, sized right for boards narrower than nine inches, the Paris V3 165mm trucks are exactly what many of us have been waiting for. Not too big, not too small, the narrower hangers offer a bit more grip and control right where you need it without any compromise in strength or performance.
Paris V3 trucks are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market
Ride Paris V3 165mm-50° trucks if…
- you’re riding a narrower board than 9” wide
- you want all the play and responsiveness of a Paris truck in a narrower package
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- Lighter, Reinforced baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° baseplates
- 50° baseplate Marker Symbols
Sold in Pairs