The Hoedown is Moonshine’s dedicated dancing/freestyle board, designed and shaped for ultimate stability and cruise control. They have updated the outline and softened up the flex – time to get your dance moves on!
In addition to Moonshine's bomber two-ply vertically laminated core, the 100% waterproof Hoedown is inlayed with two fiberglass stringers lengthwise along its midsection to give the board consistent flex, torsional stability and strength under foot - important factors for a board of its length.
Simply put, for a board of its size (measuring 48” x 9.5”), the Hoedown is thinner, lighter and stronger than any other board on the market.
- The MEDIUM FLEX Hoedown is recommended for riders 140 lbs. and up.
- The SOFT FLEX Hoedown is recommended for riders under 140 lbs. or riders that prefer a more flexible ride.
Wheelbase: 32" | 33"
• Light, strong vertically laminated wood construction
• No delam, no warping, no twisting
• No bullshit
• Impact resistant urethane rails- fear no curb
• Precision machined truck mounts