Original 180mm-50 degree geometry that provides the progressive deep turns, the new Paris V3 is everything a longboard truck should be, plus some, what you expect out of a 180 mm RKP with a hell of a lot more!!
The V3s are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging, giving the Paris V3 a stronger molecular structure far beyond any other cast truck on the market.
The 180mm-50 degree reverse kingpin geometry is what people love about Paris, there trucks do it all, freestyle, dancing, carving, cruising, going far, going fast and having a good time
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Redesigned Conical Bushing Shape
- 50° Baseplate Marker Symbols
- Matches Ride Height of our 43° Baseplates
They may look a little dull but don’t let that fool you, the reflective coating on these trucks will get you seen and not just because you will look so good riding them. Classy yet flashy, the Paris V3 Reflector Trucks are here to shine!
Originally seen on the Paris Savants, we’ve brought our Electro Lux finish to the Paris V3 collection. Mixed and blended, each truck is slightly different giving your setup a unique and stylish look. Get on board and get down with Paris!