Need a truck to go fast or freeride, the Paris V3 180mm-43° trucks are the ideal choice for fast freeride and downhill which features a more lean-oriented geometry, providing the perfect balance of agility and stability.
The lower baseplate angle combined with the 90a double barrel bushings, offers more control at higher speeds.
Paris V3 trucks are produced using our new, proprietary alloy forming process, which utilizes techniques derived from casting, extrusion and forging. This gives the V3 a molecular structure that provides strength far beyond any other cast truck on the market
Ride Paris V3 180mm-43° trucks if…
- you want a more stability at speed
- you’re riding a 9” to 10″ wide board
The Paris V3 Features:
- Proprietary Alloy Forming Process
- True T6 Heat Treatment
- Stronger, Redesigned Hanger
- SCM440 Alloy Steel Axles
- Improved 90a Urethane Bushing Formula
- Lighter, Reinforced Baseplate
- Redesigned SCM435 Alloy Steel Kingpins
- 96a Hand Poured Urethane Pivot Cups
- Matches Ride Height of our 50° Baseplates
- 43° Baseplate Marker Symbols
Originally seen on the Paris Savants, we’ve brought our Electro Lux finish to the Paris V3 collection. Mixed and blended, each truck is slightly different giving your setup a unique and stylish look. Get on board and get down with Paris!